puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Getting my life on track with sarms

Saw3yer

I'm looking to get my life back on track with the help of using sarms. I'm currently 280 lb in 6 feet tall in my late 30s. I lost my job a year ago and got depressed and started eating and drinking crap. now I want to make my comeback and I'm motivated to do it. I read that Farms are my best option for someone add a shape to get back in shape. I was looking at different sarms and hoping you could lay down a good cycle for me.

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
You means sarms are your best option. Use sarms sure but go with cardarine gw and cardazol stacked with ostarine before you use anything else.

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I'm looking to get my life back on track with the help of using sarms. I'm currently 280 lb in 6 feet tall in my late 30s. I lost my job a year ago and got depressed and started eating and drinking crap. now I want to make my comeback and I'm motivated to do it. I read that Farms are my best option for someone add a shape to get back in shape. I was looking at different sarms and hoping you could lay down a good cycle for me.
bro use sarms.forsale

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i can help you will this bro... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr90009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

Mobster

V.I.P.

Say what??

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
you should consult Dylan or Steve on sarms, they can help you. I don't know much about them

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
I love the cutting stack Dylan gave you. Your diet is going to be the biggest part of this though. Without your diet being on point you will never achieve the success you should. You have to stay consistent with it first and foremost

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I would work hard on eating the right foods and try some fasting. Ultimately get yourself to eat in a 4-5 hour window only each day. As for a stack, I recommend Cardarine + N2Slin.