Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide

cbrew199

First post, just getting back into working as I've been out for about a year. In that year, I've lost a good friend, who i would typically lean on for these questions.

I am looking for some help with getting together a complete cycle, start to finish. Is there a place here I can go to seek, or am I in the wrong area.

First post, just getting back into working as I've been out for about a year. In that year, I've lost a good friend, who i would typically lean on for these questions.

I am looking for some help with getting together a complete cycle, start to finish. Is there a place here I can go to seek, or am I in the wrong area.
@cbrew199 welcome to Anabolex.com you're in the right place for cycle support. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

On the cycle front, we can help you and we will.
before we throw cycles at you and steroids,we need you to share your LOG journal with us, diet training cardio sleep supplements and more so we can properly truly guide you.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Cardio Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

obviusly everyone will tell you test only first cycle but without a LOG we cant say much truth

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

a log would be awesome

Yes, you're in the right place. I have gotten a lot of help and guidance here. The more detail you log the better dialed in we can get you. Also cycle history and goals. Do your research before buying anything.