Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hand is wrecked after a fight

luceen

I got in a fight about 2 weeks ago with my neighbor over his playing loud music and partying all night which really irritates me. well it has been 2 weeks and my split lip isn't healed up yet which is fine but what really sucks is my hand is still hurting, when do you think i can start lifting again without pain?

I got in a fight about 2 weeks ago with my neighbor over his playing loud music and partying all night which really irritates me. well it has been 2 weeks and my split lip isn't healed up yet which is fine but what really sucks is my hand is still hurting, when do you think i can start lifting again without pain?

You punched him in face then your hand hurts? give it time to rest, dont train with broken hand.

train your lower body and let the hand heal. fighting is NEVER the answer, listen to MLK Jr. on that. i've had a lot of bad neighbors myself it sucks. try to work it out and agree and if not then move. not worth going to jail

I would not train with any pain especially if you do not know if anything is broken. I would work on your lower body and see a doctor to know what is going on.

I dislocated my thumb from the socket after a street fight was benching Heavy the same week. Hows your tolerance and where’s your warrior mentality? although it’s pretty bad ass you fight and I hope you at least got some good chingasos in... Recover. Or lift... what the fuck do you want? A hug😂