I'm looking to get on some TRT. I was thinking of running the following:
150 mg of testosterone per week
2 IU of HGH per day
Maybe a couple of peptides like retatrutide or something like that
Would this be a good TRT protocol? I'm 260 lbs. and 5'11".
And I'm 48 years old.
Note that your TRT dosages are actually meant to keep your natural testosterone levels at a range of between 300-1,000 ng/dL and not above.
So, what you are suggesting is a cruise and if that's the case, then yes, your dosage plan of 150 mg/week (Test Cyp or Test E) should suffice. But you should also injected 1 to 2x per week.
If you want genuine quality gear you can check out UPsteroid and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount
I'm looking to get on some TRT. I was thinking of running the following:
150 mg of testosterone per week
2 IU of HGH per day
Maybe a couple of peptides like retatrutide or something like that
Would this be a good TRT protocol? I'm 260 lbs. and 5'11".
And I'm 48 years old.