high estrogen after PCT

Gordonzed

I did a 1000mgs/week test enan cycle with 1 sustanon shot per day.
I have done my pct hcg for 2 weeks with clomid.
Now I went to do blood work thanks to Steve got the link from the blog.
my estrogen is DOUBLE! the normal and my test levels are very close to low range, what should I do now?

SteveSmi

hcg should not be ran in pct man. stop using it asap. if your estrogen is double keep using the clomid and it should normalize, use n2generate instead.

if it still is high then you might want to throw in a light AI

starboy

my estrogen is DOUBLE! the normal and my test levels are very close to low range, what should I do now?
HCG causes estrogen to go up that's the problem. Use n2generate ES and aromasin/nolva to recover.

Mobster

Was that it? And on cycle did you use an AI?

dylangemelli

and you are surprised?? you ran hcg in pct to start with which is literally the worst thing you could ever do... not to mention, no aromasin in pct, which would have prevented any sort of gyno rebound... you should not be using steroid if you dont know what you are doing...

cbbram

V.I.P. Gold
You can let it normalize on it's own and run some Aromasin for a few weeks. If you need any PM me for a price list or message me on Wickr messagin app (cbbram).

RickRock

V.I.P. Gold
A 2 week pct? Did I read that right? And if you used hcg in pct that's why estrogen is sky high and test is in the toilet, not to mention not running a long enough pct with the right stuff in it

1 gram of gear and using HCG in PCT will absolutely have your estrogen out of control. I recommend test much lower next time. No more than 500mg per week. PCT should be this every single time:

P0N

Growing Newb
Never run HCG in PCT unless you want an estrogen spike. There's no need to run HCG ever really if you're cycling