Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hitting a barrier

francisum

I am getting to the point where its been 4 years of training and I am getting annoyed with my progress. my friend has only been lifting for a year and he already is stronger than me and bigger. I need your help with a program to help get me some motivation and on the right track. I've been doing mostly split and total body workouts.

I am getting to the point where its been 4 years of training and I am getting annoyed with my progress. my friend has only been lifting for a year and he already is stronger than me and bigger. I need your help with a program to help get me some motivation and on the right track. I've been doing mostly split and total body workouts.

Try HIT training, 3 days per week, upper body 1 day with heavy, lower body 1 day heavy, 3rd day full body.

your friend could have superior genetics so don't worry about him.

i recommend setting up a split routine with atleast 3 or 4 day splits to keep things fun and non repetitive

I charge for training and coaching

Unfortunately you can't change your genetics. You just have to work harder to gain. Diet is a big factor in this too