Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting a nerve all inject

Teaadar

I'm 35 years old
this is my 4th cycle
today I injected my glute and fell a burning pain that went down my leg. It freaked me out so reading online it says something about and nerve injection. Is this something I need to worry about and how do I prevent this in the future

I'm 35 years old
this is my 4th cycle
today I injected my glute and fell a burning pain that went down my leg. It freaked me out so reading online it says something about and nerve injection. Is this something I need to worry about and how do I prevent this in the future

You likely hit a nerve... just be more careful and rotate injection sites

I'm 35 years old
this is my 4th cycle
You're probably injecting wrong, too close to the sciatic nerve. You need to inject higher and closer to top right, it's towards the love handles.

I'm 35 years old
this is my 4th cycle

Injections podcast

Proper injection techniques part 1

Part 2

Intramuscular injections