Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often to do yoga?

gregmini

I've been weight training for 20 years and recently i was in a car accident which left my back messed up. my wife convinced me to try yoga and i felt great afterwards like even better then before my car accident. now that i am back weight training i want to keep the yoga too, how often should i be doing it considering i lift weights 5X per week?
I was thinking of doing like 3 sets then yoga then 3 sets like that.

I've been weight training for 20 years and recently i was in a car accident which left my back messed up. my wife convinced me to try yoga and i felt great afterwards like even better then before my car accident. now that i am back weight training i want to keep the yoga too, how often should i be doing it considering i lift weights 5X per week?
I was thinking of doing like 3 sets then yoga then 3 sets like that.

You should do yoga at least 3-5 times per week to get your back to normal. Make it a lifestyle.

i would do yoga 4-5 days per week... i know myself and i would be doing it 5 days per week.. with running 10 miles per day and then adding the high intensity lifting im doing, i am just maxed for the day so i cant add anything else...

no don't do it like that. do the yoga and stretching COMPLETELY AFTER you are completely done weight training or do it on a separate day.

if you go into lifting AFTER stretching you open yourself up injuries. warm up before lifting YES, but no deep stretching