puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

huh? blackstone labs euphoria reddit info

Norberto31

I heard blackstone was spiking ostarine with 1AD or another prohormone so it was likely not osta but a prohormone of some sort, who knows with these companies hard to say now.
yea some bros were saying that on reddit too but too many fake reviews there so I don't know what's what anymore.

Norberto31

I looked more into euphoria and it looks like the product had DMAA in it for sure, that's the good feeling everyone was reporting. Seemed it was spiked, that's what a few reviews I read said. I never used it so don't know but would not be shocked.
I read it was spiked with dmaa, even some reviews talking about it too. Probably true.

MrBurns

I've been scammed a few times myself, I don't believe any reviews on reddit or anywhere unless I see real moderators and admins talking about something.

As far as blackstone labs, I don't trust them and will never order from them but dont know this euphoria.

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I read it was spiked with dmaa, even some reviews talking about it too. Probably true.
Spiked or not, I think the question was whether euphoria actually makes you high and the answer is no. The product is just some herbals that will make you a little calm and relaxed for 20 minutes at best with the short half life.

starboy

V.I.P.
I don't trust any reviews on reddit, blackstone labs or not, euphoria rx or not, I just don't trust those guys. They are not a community, too many paid for shills on reddit and too many lies.

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I don't trust any reviews on reddit, blackstone labs or not, euphoria rx or not, I just don't trust those guys. They are not a community, too many paid for shills on reddit and too many lies.
I agree with you, most of the reddit reviews are fake IMO. I don't think blackstone gets legit reviews, they are mostly from fanboys.

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I agree with you, most of the reddit reviews are fake IMO. I don't think blackstone gets legit reviews, they are mostly from fanboys.
I know blackstone labs and PJ braun have a lot of fan boys on reddit and a lot of haters too, I'm sure some reviews for euphoria are fake and some are real but many are just paid shills is what I think. I wouldn't use euphoria myself or any blackstone prohormone!

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I said it before in this thread I would NOT use any blackstone labs products, not euphoria not a preworkout, nothing. I don't trust the brand.

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Nope. People KNEW what they were getting and wanted it for those reasons.
@Mobster you a good guy got my respect. But i don't think people know pj braun was spiking his products, not sure if it's true but so many rumors and reviews that seem shady I wouldn't put it past blackstone to spike products.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I wonder if they will do lab testing on euphoria and post it here on anabolex not reddit where everyone is a fan boy. Just to see if the ingredients are spiked or not.