Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ice cream sandwich protein powder review

terrell

This stuff from tiger fitness called MTS whey tastes soooo good. i tasted the machine whey and it is ice cram sandwich protein powder, tastes like i am drinking a milk shake. i mix it with my milk and add some table sugar. i can't believe this stuff is 30g of protein to feed my muscles. i want to get big. only complaint is i get diarrhea sometimes after drinking it, which is okay cause i workout from home. that's my review!

This stuff from tiger fitness called MTS whey tastes soooo good. i tasted the machine whey and it is ice cram sandwich protein powder, tastes like i am drinking a milk shake. i mix it with my milk and add some table sugar. i can't believe this stuff is 30g of protein to feed my muscles. i want to get big. only complaint is i get diarrhea sometimes after drinking it, which is okay cause i workout from home. that's my review!

I tried it before, mts whey gave me really bad gas. Stopped using it. Maybe it tastes good but the gas part is crazy.

it tastes good for a reason. if you want the blunt truth protein powder that is pure is actually supposed to taste bitter, not like ice cream. these products are formulated for the under 25 crowd who wants something that tastes good. the reality is the ingredients are no better than a cheap walmart tub of ice cream. its got all the garbage in it to cause cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc.

EAT REAL FOOD

I would try to stay away from processed foods like whey protein as much as possible. There is a reason it is making you shit yourself. Eat real food and you will digest it properly.

I've used it before and never had an issue with it. Its a decent product. Just a little more caloric dense for a protein, due to added fat content (about 3g) and thats what contributes to the flavor. Its decent for a whey blend and its a quality product.