Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 LR3

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
Alright boys, it’s that time again.. the show cycle is over for me in 2020 time to build this physique for 2021.

I was thinking about incorporating IGF1-LR3 into my “supplement” regiment. I have zero experience with IGF.

I want to run it daily at 100mcg, here’s the Q: can I run it longer than 5 weeks? Science seems to claim you’ll be desensitized by day 40 or so.. just trying to get the forums opinion here on IGF-1 LR3. It’s cheap and plentiful from my sketchy ass wellness clinic down the street - like $58 per 1,000 MCGs/1ML vial.

Give it to me straight now, boys.

Alright boys, it’s that time again.. the show cycle is over for me in 2020 time to build this physique for 2021.

I was thinking about incorporating IGF1-LR3 into my “supplement” regiment. I have zero experience with IGF.

I want to run it daily at 100mcg, here’s the Q: can I run it longer than 5 weeks? Science seems to claim you’ll be desensitized by day 40 or so.. just trying to get the forums opinion here on IGF-1 LR3. It’s cheap and plentiful from my sketchy ass wellness clinic down the street - like $58 per 1,000 MCGs/1ML vial.

Give it to me straight now, boys.

I like IGF-1 LR3 the real stuff but I hear all IGF now is fake, only real is HGH.

If you do have the real stuff, 100mcg 2 pins per day. You should run it 5 days on, 2 days off to keep your receptors clean.

To be clear - science says one thing but you want some forum opinions to persuade you otherwise.

Yes because like SARMs it’s only scientifically examined in rats, not humans. I for one pay attention to that said science however knowing that we are not rats, I’d like opinions of folks who have ran it.

Now that Domestic Supply has stated its mostly fake I will avoid and continue my normal supplements.

Yes because like SARMs it’s only scientifically examined in rats, not humans. I for one pay attention to that said science however knowing that we are not rats, I’d like opinions of folks who have ran it.

Now that Domestic Supply has stated its mostly fake I will avoid and continue my normal supplements.

To be fair, sarms have been around for 15 years and about a million+ discussions about sarms out there. So I wouldn't say it's not examined. SARMS are proven to work, it's fact.

That doesn't mean there are no alternatives. IGF-1 is a great stack with sarms but the problem is there is no real igf-1 anymore. The original igf-1lr3 was awesome.