Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving hearing and eyesight

Tusjek

What are some supplements and vitamins that I should be taking every day to improve my hearing in my eye sight
it runs in my family that people will lose their ability to hear and see as they get older and I don't want to be like that

What are some supplements and vitamins that I should be taking every day to improve my hearing in my eye sight
it runs in my family that people will lose their ability to hear and see as they get older and I don't want to be like that
take some n2guard it did wonders for me

n2guard helps with eyes for me

Nutritional Supplements for Vision and Hearing. Vitamins C and E, selenium, and the carotenoid found in fruits and vegetables helps eye health. Eating corn, eggs, green leafy vegetables, peppers, red grapes, and pumpkins can also be good for your eyes.
I would suggest checking your Primary care for referral for ENT check your hearing as far Eyes defiantly specialty in can be hereditary eye diseases based on family history.

Hearing aids and glasses, lol. Supplements may improve the health of your eyes and ears but are not going to help you see and hear better.