Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

incline, decline and flat bench

domingoz

Do you guys include variations of bench pressing into your chest and shoulder days? I am specifically referring to inclines, declines and flat bench pressing. What would be the advantage of doing these variations vs. just sticking to flat bench for example? I know a guy who only does declines cause he says it is better for his shoulders.

I like incline the most, it works shoulders tops and top chest, amazing and slow. Gets a good pump and I dont like declines lol

I used to do a lot of variations until i blew out my shoulder and since then I avoid militaries and incline.

Do you guys include variations of bench pressing into your chest and shoulder days? I am specifically referring to inclines, declines and flat bench pressing. What would be the advantage of doing these variations vs. just sticking to flat bench for example? I know a guy who only does declines cause he says it is better for his shoulders.
I do as many different movements and variations as I can for every body part, my favorite is dips and pushups, just love doing those

If you want a big bench I think it’s necessary to do all three, as well as lats. I don’t believe you have to go heavy on shoulders to have a strong bench or huge shoulders. I think your shoulders get enough work in compound movements.

I have been doing only floor presses with dumbbells. That is due to having a rotator cuff issue. The floor does not allow me to get to where there is unwanted stress on my shoulder.

i do variations but i take it more easy in terms of trying to go for pr's etc... once you get closer to 40 etc you dont need to do these things especially... you dont need to prove shit because all having an ego will do is get you injured...