Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increase steroids means increasing strength ?

Buikwe

I’m gonna start using steroids I’m currently 24 years old. Right now my training looks like this:
Mon push
tue cardio
wed pull
thurs legs
fri abs/core
saturday cardio
sunday off.
My strength is currently pretty good. I’m pushing 300 on the bench and 380 on the squats. All natty and I weigh 230 pounds.
Wondering on steroids If I should expect my strength to automatically go up or do I need to force the issue and start pushing heavier weights and lower my repetitions.

I’m gonna start using steroids I’m currently 24 years old. Right now my training looks like this:
Mon push
tue cardio
wed pull
thurs legs
fri abs/core
saturday cardio
sunday off.
My strength is currently pretty good. I’m pushing 300 on the bench and 380 on the squats. All natty and I weigh 230 pounds.
Wondering on steroids If I should expect my strength to automatically go up or do I need to force the issue and start pushing heavier weights and lower my repetitions.
to get stronger you need to do more volume
even if you stronger push more

Mon push
tue cardio
wed pull
thurs legs
fri abs/core
saturday cardio
sunday off.
No
Yes

In a year

it won't go up and a linear fashion but it should improve

you need to focus on proper form rather than how much you're doing

steroids for sure will increase your strength you just have to control things

just be careful about your discs and shoulders. they can get wrecked if you go to heavy

Mon push
tue cardio
wed pull
thurs legs
fri abs/core
saturday cardio
sunday off.
Train harder