Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing vascularity?

Pacheca30

I'm a 30 year old female who is trying to increase vascularity in my legs, my calves are rock hard already. should i try winstrol or masteron to get things more vascular or is there a sarm that will help me with that? I'm already pretty lean at 16% body fat and will get leaner now that I am tightening up my diet.

I'm a 30 year old female who is trying to increase vascularity in my legs, my calves are rock hard already. should i try winstrol or masteron to get things more vascular or is there a sarm that will help me with that? I'm already pretty lean at 16% body fat and will get leaner now that I am tightening up my diet.

With women I dont suggest strong steroids or anything too DHT related. Try sarms 10mgs gw-cardarine with 2.5mgs anavar (dont go over) and some ostarine 12.5mgs, you'll get vacular for sure if you keep your diet low carb with this cycle.

ive always gotten extremely vascular on sarms... obviously the leaner and drier you are, the more vascularity you will have but then ped's will add to it... i can give you a layout of what i would recommend sarms wise... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

I wpuldnt recommend a female use masteron or winstrol. Sarms are a better option. S4 and GW are your best bets

ive always gotten extremely vascular on sarms... obviously the leaner and drier you are, the more vascularity you will have but then ped's will add to it... i can give you a layout of what i would recommend sarms wise... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
I've noticed that as well even at 235lbs right now I have noticed I am super vascular while I train in the gym