Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info sarms cycle pct

dado83

V.I.P.
Logger
Hi everyone, my name is Davide and I'm new, I'm writing from Italy, sorry for my English but I don't speak very well I need your help I'm currently taking 20 mg of rad 140 and 20 mg of ligandrol And 25 mg of mk677 before bed I'm on a 12 week cycle this is my second cycle The only thing I didn't understand was what I should take after the PCT cycle Because when I did my first cycle, after a while I lost everything I had gained in mass in the gym What do you recommend I do as a PCT? Some people told me to lower the sarms dose and do a bridge and then raise the dosages after 12 weeks of lowering the sarms

make sure you got your sarms from umbrella
that is VERY important
otherwise you are getting fakes most likely

a pct after sarms is simple

low dose SERM's + hcgenerate

Hi everyone, my name is Davide and I'm new, I'm writing from Italy, sorry for my English but I don't speak very well I need your help I'm currently taking 20 mg of rad 140 and 20 mg of ligandrol And 25 mg of mk677 before bed I'm on a 12 week cycle this is my second cycle The only thing I didn't understand was what I should take after the PCT cycle Because when I did my first cycle, after a while I lost everything I had gained in mass in the gym What do you recommend I do as a PCT? Some people told me to lower the sarms dose and do a bridge and then raise the dosages after 12 weeks of lowering the sarms
@dado83 welcome to anabolex.com family and we love our Italian brothers.

before giving you sarms pct advice, we need to see your sarms diet training log in detail so we can help and guide you properly

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Esegui quello che chiamiamo "mini pct"
O Ok but what cycle should I do like Mini PCT 13 14 15 16 with novaldex but should I combine something else together so as not to lose the mass gained? And how long do I have to wait to resume New cycle?

bros You got to fully recover before running your next cycle. That is the whole point of coming on and coming off. Log everything and we can help you and guide you

very hard to give you advice when you given us nothing to work with. What is your history when it comes to this sort of thing and what is your blood work look like? You really need to get a log Journal started

post up more information. We need to know what brand you use because some sarms are fake. Also we need to know about your history and what you're looking to do in the future

if you use fake sarms then you could have a really tough recovery
the reason for that is it could be pro hormones or it could be something else entirely we don't know

that is why a log is important

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

log your journey
check out the other people who have put up logs and how successful they have been. They went from looking like average people to Stage ready because of our help

with sarms you need a pct too
not just for steroids
if you don't do it properly you can lose all your gains absolutely I've seen it a million times

sarms work good as long as they are real
for pct i like nolvadex and hcgenerate together
but you need to log things so we can help you along

everything is extremely fluid especially when you come off of a cycle. We need to be able to help you on a daily basis work things around and fix what is wrong
that's why a log is important I have three logs up already

pubblicare ulteriori informazioni. Dobbiamo sapere quale marca usi perché alcuni Sarm sono falsi. Inoltre, dobbiamo conoscere la tua storia e cosa intendi fare in futuro
Ciao come Sarm IHi as a sarm I use the deusmedical brand they are in tablets I use rad 140 20 mg ligandrol 20 mg and mk677 before sleeping

con i sarms serve anche un pct
non solo per gli steroidi
se non lo fai correttamente puoi perdere tutti i tuoi guadagni, assolutamente l'ho visto un milione di volte
Hai You are right in the first cycle which dates back 4 months ago as a PCT they made me take testobooster but I lost all the gains You are right in the first cycle which dates back 4 months ago as a PCT they made me take testobooster but I lost most of the gains That's why now that I'm doing the cycle again I've put on a good amount of muscle mass, I wouldn't want to take it all back again, so I'm asking you who have more experience

è molto difficile darti consigli quando non ci hai dato nulla su cui lavorare. Qual è la tua storia quando si tratta di questo genere di cose e come sono le tue analisi del sangue? Hai davvero bisogno di avviare un diario di registro
Ciao, le analisi lo sannoHi, I did the blood tests about 4 months ago and they were good. In two weeks I'm going for another blood test