Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron-daddy.to

richierich$

V.I.P.
Logger
Ordered on the 6th received on the 17th, ordered domestic, crazy good arrival time. First time trying tren. Let's see how it goes!

Attachments

• 20230117_121548.jpg
    20230117_121548.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 49
Good luck, they have a ton of bad and mixed feedback and have come across rather shady so i hope you dont encounter any of that nonsense

I used them one time in the past and it was dog shittttt, pure dogg shitttttttt, i was HELLA PISSED with my bloodwork and all I used was test and deca

SUPER clown show and that dump over there

I used them one time in the past and it was dog shittttt, pure dogg shitttttttt, i was HELLA PISSED with my bloodwork and all I used was test and deca

SUPER clown show and that dump over there
Ever try napsgear? Ordered about ten days ago aND still. No confirmation order pending still ND WU was picked up already....

I am not one to bash others or say negative things unless it is really necessary. I have not heard much of any good coming from these guys. The reason I stick with @Finestgears is the trust and quality!

Ordered on the 6th received on the 17th, ordered domestic, crazy good arrival time. First time trying tren. Let's see how it goes!
Honesty I never used Iron-daddy.to but I dont gear good things about them personally. I saw a few fake reviews on Iron-daddy.to and I dont trust them.

is your review real? not sure honestly
can you provide an order # to show you're legit?
I'm having a feeling it's a shill review

Iron-daddy.to sent me fakes before I got nasty hgh from them
you sure your review is legit?

now now guys dont assume he's posting a fake review

just because he has no posts and start posting reviews that look like shill reviews, dont mean he's fake

can we see an order #?

Iron-daddy.to should not be trusted and I think the OP is posting a fake review or is paid to post

Iron-daddy.to likely paid you or gave you free gear or discounts, they are known as a selective scammer so no wonder they pay you to post

No matter whats said I dont trust this review
this is his 2nd post, he slamms napsgear but sucks up to Iron-daddy.to, strange right