Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this fake primo?

Isranof31

I have been doing primobolan for 10 weeks. I am stacking in 200mgs a week of
sustanon with it. Doing 600mgs a week primobolan
I’ve noticed some gyno symptoms itchy nipples and some water retention too. Does this mean I got fake primobolan?
Also I have gained like 12 pounds. I started out 189 and now over 200 pounds which is weird too

I’ve noticed some gyno symptoms itchy nipples and some water retention too. Does this mean I got fake primobolan?
Also I have gained like 12 pounds. I started out 189 and now over 200 pounds which is weird too
Primo is a mild AAS, the Sust you're stacking with it could be what is responsible for your gyno symptoms. However, if you're not sure of where you are getting your primo and other gear from, I'd advise you quit and stick with approved sources on Anabolex. Goodluck.

you are using sustanon which converts to estrogen... also, many ugl's are known to make their test higher than the label to create the illusion its "so strong" etc... so theres really no way to tell based on what you gave us to work with.. primo is often faked so of course that is the first things that comes to mind and rightfully so, but you cant just say that based on the LACK of information you gave us... we dont know anything here that could factor in there... your diet, your training, your brand of products, your true dosing on them, what ancillaries you are using, if any... etc... vague questions get even vaguer responses...

i've had clients get gyno symptoms just off 150mgs a week of test, so its POSSIBLE 200mgs can do it

your best bet is get bloodwork done.

if you got gyno from primobolan thats fake primo
probably testosterone

If you stick with Domestic Supply, the title to your thread of whether or not something is real will never need to be asked nor considered. Domestic Supply is the most trusted out there with the best quality you can find

yes sorry its fake

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D % of fake primo and oxandrolone? Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Carolyne Marquez fires back at Greg Doucette's Fake Natty allegations Steroids and SARMS 16
B Gear Isovet Durabol ? Need help fake or real Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 543 - Fake fitness on Youtube and Instagram, just to be viral Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Avoiding Sarms Scams [FAKE SARMS REVIEW SITES] A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Rossndallas Real or fake 👀 Steroids and SARMS 33
Rossndallas Real or fake. Steroids and SARMS 25
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 521 - Do your own research (Broscience is FAKE) Steroids and SARMS 15
L Do i have fake sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Fake SARMS and Steroids "Crazy" Scam Callout!! : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 461 Fake Steroids, Winstrol Oil and betting on The Super Bowl. Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi fake sites selling gear? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground Episode 8 Fake Geneza website and bootleg steroids, buyer beware. Steroids and SARMS 18
K Using fake sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli WARNING!! FAKE Umbrella Labs site! https://www.fatburners.at/umbrella-labs Steroids and SARMS 16
L Used fake sarms need help Steroids and SARMS 14
T Fake sarms vs. real sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
B HGH legit or fake? Steroids and SARMS 7
O legit dianabol or fake? Steroids and SARMS 11
M fake sarms do they exist Steroids and SARMS 9
J Not really sure if it’s real or fake Steroids and SARMS 9
J Fake or real Steroids and SARMS 12
P history of steroid use and fake anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
A is my masteron real or fake? Steroids and SARMS 1
Z how much primo do I need? Steroids and SARMS 19
W athletic performance on EQ and primo Steroids and SARMS 21
W how about doing primo and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 21
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
M primo with testosterone simple stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
B do bodybuilders really use a lot of primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
B geneza pharma test and primo Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
B Napsgear primo and anavar is legit! Steroids and SARMS 5
Y Using anadrol along with primo and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 17
Simon Approved Log Simon Log 2.0 - Anavar, TestE, EQ & Primo Steroids and SARMS 883
T Using primo and test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
R 2nd cycle Test + Primo Steroids and SARMS 22
W Deca, proviron and primo? Steroids and SARMS 20
J Running 1500mgs of primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
N Stacking primo and superdrol Steroids and SARMS 20
T Deca with primo this time Steroids and SARMS 19
S using anavar with primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
I better for cutting, tren or primo? Steroids and SARMS 23
D Using primo correctly Steroids and SARMS 19
A Ratio of test vs. primo? Steroids and SARMS 18
J primo cycling Steroids and SARMS 21
N Does geneza have good primo and var? Steroids and SARMS 14