Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

john meadows arm workouts?

was wondering what you guys thought about the john meadows arm training manual? this thing was pretty basic so not sure why i spent $20 on it. basically he says to train arms 20 sets 2-3X per week for 6 weeks and your arms will grow. is this true?

bro...i saw the meadows training manual...its alright...not sure you really need it...but if you train your arms that much seems like overtraining....

was wondering what you guys thought about the john meadows arm training manual? this thing was pretty basic so not sure why i spent $20 on it. basically he says to train arms 20 sets 2-3X per week for 6 weeks and your arms will grow. is this true?

No matter what he says you CANNOT overtrain your arms, I've never been able to.

you might not be able to overtrain arms technically, but you will overtrain your elbows and wrists. you probably will develop inflammation and pain in your joints when you overtrain arms. my view on arms is efficiency. i much prefer someone do pullups than stand in front of the mirror doing curls for an hour like i see all the skinny young guys do

Top Bottom