Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

john meadows programs or paul carter?

Rieospdl

I’ve been researching different programs online to change up my workouts and there are so many different options
wondering what you guys do when you become stale when it comes to your workouts
I’m specifically interested in following some of john meadows workouts or even paul carter.
Have any of you seen what they have to offer in our their work out strategies any good for intermediate users

I’ve been researching different programs online to change up my workouts and there are so many different options
I’m specifically interested in following some of john meadows workouts or even paul carter.
Have any of you seen what they have to offer in our their work out strategies any good for intermediate users
i think Paul carter has a better layout
meadows is oldschole more styled

I would use these types of programs as a blueprint but structure them molded around your situation

example not all gyms have the same equipment so if it calls to do deadlifts and your gym doesn't have a place to do them then switch to weighted lunges

I like doing a 5-day split routine it's better than the three-day version

John Meadows is good brother, but you should remember to tailor-it to your peculiar situation

Blueprints are a good starting point as everyone else in here has mentioned however you truly need to take them as a template and customize it to fit your needs and goals.