Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joining army reserves

Eruasid

needed some extra cash for my rent so I went ahead and joined the army reserves. it's pretty cool because the base is only 5 minutes away so I can literally walk there
basic training is pretty tough especially considering I haven't been in good shape lately.
what kind of weight training and cardio activity should I start doing ahead of it. it starts in about 6 weeks so I need to get the best shape possible before training starts or I'm going to look like an idiot and get yelled at

crossfit would work good for this. a lot of places you can sign up for 6 weeks for a deal and just go there daily

needed some extra cash for my rent so I went ahead and joined the army reserves. it's pretty cool because the base is only 5 minutes away so I can literally walk there
basic training is pretty tough especially considering I haven't been in good shape lately.
what kind of weight training and cardio activity should I start doing ahead of it. it starts in about 6 weeks so I need to get the best shape possible before training starts or I'm going to look like an idiot and get yelled at
bro nice to see real man serving nation

I would start by doing push ups, squats and running before you think about weights

do more pull ups too

Run till you get tired. When you get tired from running, stop and do push-ups till you get tired. Repeat!

Seriously, run and push-ups, alot.

Top Bottom