Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just doing squats on leg day?

has anyone ever just stuck to squats on leg day? I was banging this shemale the other day and pulled my groin in the process. tried hitting the gym the next day and everything hurts with the exception of squats. so I just did squats and did my calves after. can i keep doing that for like the next couple weeks ?

I don't see why not. Some people, me included, say if there was just one leg exorcise you could do it should be squats. About a year and a half ago I was going full body workouts every other day for two months just to switch things up. I did four working sets of squats every workout and made noticeable gains in size and strength.

has anyone ever just stuck to squats on leg day? I was banging this shemale the other day and pulled my groin in the process. tried hitting the gym the next day and everything hurts with the exception of squats. so I just did squats and did my calves after. can i keep doing that for like the next couple weeks ?

Nice.

okay a pulled muscle is a tear. to what degree we don't know, but most heal on their own if you let them. i would rather you take time off to let it heal rather than push through it and risk tearing it more. that would be smarter then trying to pretend you are in the NFL pushing through injuries. LeVeon Bell just pulled his hamstring over the weekend and is out 3 weeks. and he is paid millions. so why can't you take a week or two completely off?

Yeah don't stress it and risk it, coming from me a person who tore his bicep tendon in 3 separate locations and had to have a surgery, I was out for almost 6 months and even after that took another 6 months for me to get my full range of motion back, plus having to get my dominant arm and everything else to match my other arm and side of my body for every exercise, also not sure your damage but mine in 2014 landed me and 80 thousand dollar surgery, lucky I have great insurance and paid nothing but not everyone is that fortunate, moral of the story take the damn time off

Another Stevesmi troll thread, lol.

No, I have never stuck to only a single exercise for any workout before. I like to add in a few different exercises even just to keep things interesting.

If you’re hurting - rest BUT once you’re healthy here’s a leg day that I will do 1x a week for maximum quad growth.

8x8 back squat
8x8 Zercher Squat
5x20 single leg extensions (Mind-muscle connect)
5x20 single leg curls (mind-muscle connect)
5x20 sissy squats (smith machine)
5x100 calf raises
8xfailure dumbbell sumo squat
Cardio - maximum incline (treadmill) walk 1 hour, really squeeze the glutes and tighten your core here with every step.

If you’re hurting - rest BUT once you’re healthy here’s a leg day that I will do 1x a week for maximum quad growth.

8x8 back squat
8x8 Zercher Squat
5x20 single leg extensions (Mind-muscle connect)
5x20 single leg curls (mind-muscle connect)
5x20 sissy squats (smith machine)
5x100 calf raises
8xfailure dumbbell sumo squat
Cardio - maximum incline (treadmill) walk 1 hour, really squeeze the glutes and tighten your core here with every step.

I can't do that much :p I tried but was only able to get 3 sets of squats before major pain

I don't see why not. Some people, me included, say if there was just one leg exorcise you could do it should be squats. About a year and a half ago I was going full body workouts every other day for two months just to switch things up. I did four working sets of squats every workout and made noticeable gains in size and strength.

I did 3 sets then pain anything else I can do?

Yes - go to see your primary care physician.

or if you lack the funds for that - rest it out and WebMD some methods to rehab it.

LOL! I can't all the doctors in my area are via remote stupid skype calls. They said stop training but I'm on a cycle dude I can't.

You think I should train through the pain?

LOL! I can't all the doctors in my area are via remote stupid skype calls. They said stop training but I'm on a cycle dude I can't.

You think I should train through the pain?

Yeah I think you should train through the pain because of your cycle...

No dude, just rest your legs and do extensions and curls.

The legs are hinged in 3 spots: ankles, knees, pelvic what you describe is pelvic in nature. Doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to determine you should probably focus on calves and isolation movements that don’t involve those affected hinges. Make sense? Also maybe just maybe consider blast arms all day everyday with the Rich Piana music playing. That’s what I’d do. Arms!