Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knowledge on TUDCA

Fdavid

Anyone know about this product called TUDCA? Is it really as good for the liver as advertised or is it just broscience.
Also is there are product that contains it already that I can try instead of just buying it by itself and spending $30?
looking to use it on my next oral steroid cycle

Anyone know about this product called TUDCA? Is it really as good for the liver as advertised or is it just broscience.
Also is there are product that contains it already that I can try instead of just buying it by itself and spending $30?
Tudca is great for liver but alone not good, get stacked in n2guard.

tudca is the real deal but alone its nothing
has to be in n2guard to work properly and absorb

TUDCA is real good for you but only when it's in n2guard.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

It's NOT a product it's an ingredient

Look at N2Guard