Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labs Got Me Spooked - High AST and ALT

@Simon I've had values like this, and it's not always good or bad.

I tested before with n2guard and without n2guard and bloods were way different especially kidney numbers. For you ALT/AST liver values high, that's not abnormal when you use orals. You shouldn't freak out.

I would keep off orals for now, around 4 weeks, stay on n2guard and you'll get back to normal in no time.

You're not drinking alcohol right?

@dylangemelli chime in here please for us.
I haven't drank in 7 years, nor use any other drugs less peds

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, way more than I anticipated.

@dylangemelli I cannot thank you enough for you lengthy and comprehensive reply. I know you are a vey busy man and this feedback is priceless. Lesson learned. I will not take anavar again over 6 weeks. Nor stack orals with sarms. My body doesn't seem to react well.

I listen to your podcast regularly and although I am only a few months in. I am listening and learning alot thus far and will continue to lean on you guys and pass on what I learn.

I am going to continue my trt dose and not exceed 200mg while continuing 7 caps of N2G and retest in 4 weeks. I will also continue my trt log throughout and dial back the protein intake.

I cannot thank you all enough. See you around soon.

I really appreciate everyone's feedback, way more than I anticipated.

@dylangemelli I cannot thank you enough for you lengthy and comprehensive reply. I know you are a vey busy man and this feedback is priceless. Lesson learned. I will not take anavar again over 6 weeks. Nor stack orals with sarms. My body doesn't seem to react well.

I listen to your podcast regularly and although I am only a few months in. I am listening and learning alot thus far and will continue to lean on you guys and pass on what I learn.

I am going to continue my trt dose and not exceed 200mg while continuing 7 caps of N2G and retest in 4 weeks. I will also continue my trt log throughout and dial back the protein intake.

I cannot thank you all enough. See you around soon.
You are welcome... I generally don't have near the time to do things like that but you really needed the help and seeing your response to the help, it makes it very worth my time to do that...

If you get other things that become worrisome you can pm me.. .There are, unfortunately, agenda driven posts at times that are not helpful at all and that just comes with the territory on any forum...

I ACTUALLY worked for n2bm for several years, not as a forum rep but as essentially second in command to the owner at the time... I dealt with all the products, learned them inside and out and n2guard being the highest selling product, i know it very well...

I started studying sarms in 2011, FAR before they were ever mainstream and known by very very few... I have had hundreds of thousands of clients after all this time where i have studied bloodwork inside and out and know the actual truth on them

I have coached steroid users even longer and i am NOT acting like i am the end all be all of knowledge base, but when i see people with little to no experience and agendas making comments, it makes me see red, ESPECIALLY when someone needs true help, which you do...

This is ALL a learning experience and one thing I stress is trial and error, learning YOUR body and going from there... There is no one size fits all with this and just because a rule or fact is presented, it does not always pertain to everyone and understanding that aspect is what saves you from a lot of trouble later on...

You will be just fine, as long as you take care in the proper areas bro... Keep us updated on how you do but do not get panicked or too worried, just take things as lessons learned, address them and continue to move forward!

You are welcome... I generally don't have near the time to do things like that but you really needed the help and seeing your response to the help, it makes it very worth my time to do that...

If you get other things that become worrisome you can pm me.. .There are, unfortunately, agenda driven posts at times that are not helpful at all and that just comes with the territory on any forum...

I ACTUALLY worked for n2bm for several years, not as a forum rep but as essentially second in command to the owner at the time... I dealt with all the products, learned them inside and out and n2guard being the highest selling product, i know it very well...

I started studying sarms in 2011, FAR before they were ever mainstream and known by very very few... I have had hundreds of thousands of clients after all this time where i have studied bloodwork inside and out and know the actual truth on them

I have coached steroid users even longer and i am NOT acting like i am the end all be all of knowledge base, but when i see people with little to no experience and agendas making comments, it makes me see red, ESPECIALLY when someone needs true help, which you do...

This is ALL a learning experience and one thing I stress is trial and error, learning YOUR body and going from there... There is no one size fits all with this and just because a rule or fact is presented, it does not always pertain to everyone and understanding that aspect is what saves you from a lot of trouble later on...

You will be just fine, as long as you take care in the proper areas bro... Keep us updated on how you do but do not get panicked or too worried, just take things as lessons learned, address them and continue to move forward!
@dylangemelli understood and I thank you. Can you recommend a good NAC supplement? Or do you think dialing back protein, N2G and organic cranberry juice is enough. I know you mentioned Tudca too, even though N2G has it, do you think more is necessary?

@dylangemelli understood and I thank you. Can you recommend a good NAC supplement? Or do you think dialing back protein, N2G and organic cranberry juice is enough. I know you mentioned Tudca too, even though N2G has it, do you think more is necessary?
Yes I do think both are necessary to add to it... That gives you a truly enhanced recovery on things and when it comes to the liver, extra protection to get repair is needed when numbers get on the higher end...

I use Dr Mercola for my NAC product.. its a great quality brand I just grab on amazon... There are many tudca options out there you can add as well, just read reviews on them... I stay on N2Guard year round myself and have now for several years.. As I got closer to 40, it was just something that I understood to be extremely important, so I would recommend staying on that for a good amount of time, even just for overall health protection... I would run the NAC and Tudca as extras 6-8 weeks.. They won't cost you much to add to things... When you start cycling, training harder, eating more protein and straining more, you will notice liver values tend to stay on the higher end so supplementing really helps mitigate that

It is great to see you getting the PROPER help and guidance from some. I hope and believe everything will turn out just fine for you. As Dylan said, this is all a learning experience and I assure you, we have ALL made many mistakes and misjudged things we have done. The most important part of this is to learn from them and not make the same mistakes twice, which it sounds like you clearly listened and will learn from!

@dylangemelli starting today! Thanks again. Suprisingly, I wasn't able to find separate NAC and Tudca at The Vitamin Shoppe and I didn't want to wait for amazon, wanted to start today. This should get me off to a good start but will order and add NAC and Tudca to the next cycle, with and without orals. Spending money on everything else what's a few more supps?!? Have a good weekend. Will post new labs in a month or so.

Attachments

• 20230623_152951.jpg
    20230623_152951.jpg
    929.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 20230623_152942.jpg
    20230623_152942.jpg
    874 KB · Views: 81
  • 20230623_152935.jpg
    20230623_152935.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230623_152924.jpg
    20230623_152924.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 64
Give it some time to level out but yea, anavar is liver toxic. Too many people say how mild it is but when you run it for 8 weeks straight it will definitely strain the liver.

@dylangemelli starting today! Thanks again. Suprisingly, I wasn't able to find separate NAC and Tudca at The Vitamin Shoppe and I didn't want to wait for amazon, wanted to start today. This should get me off to a good start but will order and add NAC and Tudca to the next cycle, with and without orals. Spending money on everything else what's a few more supps?!? Have a good weekend. Will post new labs in a month or so.
vitamin shoppe and gnc types dont often carry everything for whatever the reason... I always preferred vitamin shoppe but realized they just dont carry enough.. you know how it goes with mainstream shops like those.. they have their deals with certain big brands they promote, then they carry a few others that also have money interests and then dont carry many other brands.. thats just how it works out there with big box companies.. over the years i have used them less and less and less... you should be all good with the things i mentioned.. i would also make sure you are getting fish oil and flaxseed oil in your every day routine.. you will find them to be very beneficial... i also use extra coq10 myself for cardiovascular health and i have used dandelion root as a staple for a natural diuretic... but for your needs with your liver, you should be all good with everything i previously mentioned

rather then buying berry juice, eat raw berries instead.

although that juice you have is 100% pure juice, it is still going through a processing stage to turn the fruit into a juice. that means that the benefits are far inferior then eating the actual raw fruit

Doc insisted on labs yesterday and results are in. I am still slightly high affer only 2 weeks but have clearly tracked downwards by more than half of what I was. Although doc is not on board with me running anabolic outside of trt, she has agreed to schedule me labs every 2 months for the next 6 months. I will continue with added supplements and start my planned 12 week cycle tomorrow. New log to come soon.

Doc insisted on labs yesterday and results are in. I am still slightly high affer only 2 weeks but have clearly tracked downwards by more than half of what I was. Although doc is not on board with me running anabolic outside of trt, she has agreed to schedule me labs every 2 months for the next 6 months. I will continue with added supplements and start my planned 12 week cycle tomorrow. New log to come soon.
@Simon perfect you're fine you can do the cycle and saw your new log just subbed