Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lack of patience from warrior labs sarms

Jiepol

reached out to warrior labs for their sarms and the guy I was dealing with did not have patience with me. Yes I emailed them several times but wasn’t getting any responses to the first few emails. Guy on monday messaged me back and was yelling at me saying how I was annoying.
This is some crappy customer service you should always treat your customers correctly this is what I’ve always been taught working in hospitality.

For the best customer service where they truly care about the quality as well as the customer, check out Umbrella Labs or RCS

reached out to warrior labs for their sarms and the guy I was dealing with did not have patience with me. Yes I emailed them several times but wasn’t getting any responses to the first few emails. Guy on monday messaged me back and was yelling at me saying how I was annoying.
This is some crappy customer service you should always treat your customers correctly this is what I’ve always been taught working in hospitality.
warrior labs sarms does sell sarms
all those sarms are spiked with gosh knows what

if you want great service then ugfreak is the place