LGD vs. RAD

Dukes00

I remember when LGD4033 anabolicum came out and everyone said it was the strongest sarm ever. Then a year or two later RAD140 testolone came out and they said it was even stronger. Was that just marketing to sell them each time or is that true that RAD is stronger. If so what is the advantage of LGD over RAD ?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I think both of them are strong. The best cycles use LGD 10mgs and testolone 20mgs as a stack to really boost up the muscle growth.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i would agree with that assessment but if you run them correctly they all have their own traits

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
they are both damn strong and its apples to oranges there... lgd is going to give you more size and in my opinion likely more strength but thats highly debatable... rad is going have a more wide array of benefits... its more well rounded... which one is stronger honestly depends on the person using it... if you are after bulking, lgd is going to be "stronger" but if you want a more variety of benefits then rad will be "stronger" Its a subjective question

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
They're pretty comparable and similar. They will both gain good mass and strength. If I was going more for mass I'd go lgd. Id go for RAD if I was after more strength

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I don't like the word "stronger" because that is not how they compare. They are different compounds all together. It depends on your goals.