Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lots of excuses from noexcuses.bz

Noe002

I'll keep the theme going on the form of exposing bad sources. After ordering from noexcuses.bz all I've been getting is excuses. First it was you didn't send enough money, then it was your address is not someplace we can ship to, then it was we shipped it by the post office lost it. All in all bad experience won't use again

Please take a look at domestic-supply in the banner. Greg runs a first class outfit and they will take great care of you. tell them JP sent ya!

I'll keep the theme going on the form of exposing bad sources. After ordering from noexcuses.bz all I've been getting is excuses. First it was you didn't send enough money, then it was your address is not someplace we can ship to, then it was we shipped it by the post office lost it. All in all bad experience won't use again
Did you get your money back?

This would never happen with domestic supply... they are not only trusted and verified, but you can search out user experiences from so many people giving first hand positive experiences with greg at domestic supply... i stand by ds a million percent

It puzzles me where you guys find these sources and why you try them when we have proven, trusted, approved sources here! Next time go with Domestic-Supply for top gear, customer service, and super fast shipping.

This is yet another instance of bad business. I would highly recommend sticking with Domestic Supply, an industry elite company for so many years! You cannot go wrong with them!