Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pmroids.pw lots of problems dangerous gear

Nerisue

I’ve been injecting pmroids gear for the past 3 weeks
twice already I have how to go to the clinic because of infections from their gear
one was a glute injection that did not go well at all I ended up getting a really bad abscess
the most recent was a quad injection where the area turn red and I had a high fever almost 104 degrees
just warning you this is really dirty gear

twice already I have how to go to the clinic because of infections from their gear
one was a glute injection that did not go well at all I ended up getting a really bad abscess
the most recent was a quad injection where the area turn red and I had a high fever almost 104 degrees
pmroids.pw and pmroids.to both scammers for sure

if you are getting these problems that means it's dirty gear

and the future please use napsgear.org who sells legitimate brands

para pharma and ugfreakt.to take pride in the steroids that they sell to people

research is so important as we often point out so you must do research from now on or this will likely continue to happen... research will show you that @domestic-supply.com is the highest rated and most trusted place around

Exactly why you should only go to @domestic-supply.com