lwp pharma pricey

Sammies

This source has a lot of good reputation online. guys like Larry Wheels and dexter jackson pimping them. but good gosh they are expensive compared to other sources. a vial of deca is 150$ and that is supposed to be a cheap steroid too. anyone with experience with these guys and is the price worth it?

starboy

V.I.P.
This source has a lot of good reputation online. guys like Larry Wheels and dexter jackson pimping them. but good gosh they are expensive compared to other sources. a vial of deca is 150$ and that is supposed to be a cheap steroid too. anyone with experience with these guys and is the price worth it?
I didnt know LWP pharma is pushed by dexter but knowing those guys for sure likely. I wouldnt trust such an open pharma imo.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I doubt that very much. Put up proof.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
michael jordan endorses big macs and fruit of the loom underwear. tiger woods used to pimp Buick. imagine the horror when he was in his car accident and he was driving a different brand car!

they get PAID to push products. does not mean they actually use them.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
I would just stick to approved sources here man. They have better prices and still great quality. I recommend checking out Domestic-Supply. Greg over there will take care of you.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i have no idea about these guys... i know that you get what you pay for when you are dealing with quality... i cant speak for that with them but i can tell you the best quality i can recommend is at domestic supply!