Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making soups recipes

halpho

I'm looking for some good soup recipes. I'm a big fan of soup but whenever I buy them and packages they're always full of garbage preservatives. I would like to make my own and get some tips from you
also do you have any recipes that you recommend

never buy soup pre made or in boxes

make your own its easy

plain broth
chicken and potatoes
lots of veggies

get a big pot and boil the cut chicken/potato first
then once the chicken is at 165 degrees lower the temp of the pot and add in the veggies until tender. i also like to add either raw honey or raw maple syrupt, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and black pepper

I'm looking for some good soup recipes. I'm a big fan of soup but whenever I buy them and packages they're always full of garbage preservatives. I would like to make my own and get some tips from you
also do you have any recipes that you recommend
i do tomatoes and bone broth together as a soup

i drink premade canned soup

make your own its easy

plain broth
chicken and potatoes
lots of veggies

then once the chicken is at 165 degrees lower the temp of the pot and add in the veggies until tender. i also like to add either raw honey or raw maple syrupt, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and black pepper
There you go

make your own its easy

plain broth
chicken and potatoes
lots of veggies

It is as simple as this!!!

Soup is a great way to use up leftover ingredients and make a nourishing and satisfying meal. Here is a Turkish Lentil Soup recipe by goodycs
Turkish Lentil Soup
  • Peel and cut the potatoes into pieces, then add to the onions.
  • Add tomato paste and Goody peeled tomatoes.
  • Add lentils, then Goody chicken stock
  • Add salt and black pepper
  • After maturity, put it in a blender and blend it until it becomes a creamy texture
  • Served with lemon slices

make your own its easy

plain broth
chicken and potatoes
lots of veggies

I concur with Steve here. Most soups you buy at the store are FILLED with high amounts of sodium and bad for you additives. Making your own is the only way I would go about it.