Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

meeting a friend for lunch

I don't want to cheat on my diet but i am meeting a long time friend for lunch at a restaurant and we are going to take out food then go eat it at the park. my problem is i let her pick the place and it is a chili's which has gut food. any ideas of what i can order without compromising my diet in the process?

nothing from chili's will be healthy or sanitary. i guess try your luck with a salad or something of that sort. that place hires felons to cook food and i doubt they have washed their hands any time lately. i guess i am extra OCD with the pandemic but i don't plan on eating a thing that isn't prepared by myself anytime soon lol

ive never eaten there... i just looked at their menu for you.. .heres a few dishes they have called guiltless grills

I agree with Mobster. One meal isn't going to ruin things unless it sends you on a binge or a cycle of eating garbage regularly. Just have your meal, enjoy the conversation with your friend, and get back at it with your next meal.

Top Bottom