Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG

Be careful with the energy drinks man. I have a buddy who has a kidney issue and the doc told him to stay off of them. If he has one, he has to water it down in half and drink it slowly. Not sure what is in it that causes the issue but thought I would pass it along.
Thank you. Yeah I've completely cut them out, so far haven't even been tempted, replacing with shit loads of espresso 😉

*UPDATE*
I know this update is over due, have been super busy with work and home life and as far as cycle/training goes just kind of taking it easy and getting back healthy.
Estrogen seems to be back, nips were a little tender this week and noticeable difference in emotions so I went ahead and took half my normal dose of Arimdx.
Still taking 12.5mg of mk677 ed and 465mg test cyp (340mg Tuesday pm, 150mg Saturday am) both from dragon pharma. Will be cutting back to normal 340mg 1x wk in 2 weeks when cycle would be ending.
I started some gut cleanse with my wife last week so I don't know how much is because of cleanse and how much is from stopping ldg4033 but I'm down 7lbs in the past 2 weeks putting me right @ 200lbs.

Went to the gym 3x this past week and didn't log any of it 🤦🏻 I was working out with my wife and that was a distraction but for what its worth I did chest Weds, shoulders Thurs and back Friday. Weekend was full of family stuff and working 2nd job so didn't make it to gym. Will be there tonight for chest and WILL log.

Been getting slightly more sleep. At work so gotta cut this short.

Will be looking for advice/recommendations for next cycle. Don't think I want to do another sarm cycle, thinking one if the milder steroids that are easiest on liver but will solid mass gains.... eyeing Primo but it's so damn expensive 😫

Wishing you all the best. with RESPECT

*UPDATE*
I know this update is over due, have been super busy with work and home life and as far as cycle/training goes just kind of taking it easy and getting back healthy.
Estrogen seems to be back, nips were a little tender this week and noticeable difference in emotions so I went ahead and took half my normal dose of Arimdx.
Still taking 12.5mg of mk677 ed and 465mg test cyp (340mg Tuesday pm, 150mg Saturday am) both from dragon pharma. Will be cutting back to normal 340mg 1x wk in 2 weeks when cycle would be ending.
I started some gut cleanse with my wife last week so I don't know how much is because of cleanse and how much is from stopping ldg4033 but I'm down 7lbs in the past 2 weeks putting me right @ 200lbs.

Went to the gym 3x this past week and didn't log any of it 🤦🏻 I was working out with my wife and that was a distraction but for what its worth I did chest Weds, shoulders Thurs and back Friday. Weekend was full of family stuff and working 2nd job so didn't make it to gym. Will be there tonight for chest and WILL log.

Been getting slightly more sleep. At work so gotta cut this short.

Will be looking for advice/recommendations for next cycle. Don't think I want to do another sarm cycle, thinking one if the milder steroids that are easiest on liver but will solid mass gains.... eyeing Primo but it's so damn expensive 😫

Wishing you all the best. with RESPECT
@jj210tx been waiting for your update dude
you have your ai used then whats the dose? and any pics of the nps?

also any meal pics? lets share them

i think next time primo and test for you

@jj210tx been waiting for your update dude
you have your ai used then whats the dose? and any pics of the nps?

also any meal pics? lets share them

i think next time primo and test for you
"Nps"? Nipples? They're not inflamed or anything just a little sensitive to touch and no man unfortunately I've been slacking and not taking any pics of food.
AI, so iv was originally taking 1mg 48hrs after shot but then I went up on test so assumed I should add .5 after 2nd shot and crashed E, so didn't take it for 2 weeks and then this week just took .5. Probably go back to 1mg next week

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #383 – 20-week steroid cycle, bloodwork and best age for SARMS Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Z 125mgs a week test effective or a waste? Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 16 Week "Bulking" Cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Methan 10 - Dianabol (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
R Stopped S4 for a week, now what? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Phenyl 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
W Umbrella 12 week run results Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
C PCT - 10 week Steroids and SARMS 23
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Winstrol 50 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 19
bcbx212 Ruptured Achilles on week 9 of 1st cycle - How to proceed Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown AAS Diaries From Napsgear : 16 Week Bulking Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
T Napsgear short 8 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 13
S 10 week dbol only cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 17
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Testex-C 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
M 10 week Napsgear run Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Anavar 10 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13