Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my calves are lagging :(

Cueza

been working out for 6 months religiously, but 10 years off/on.
One of the things that has always been lagging are my calves
what are some must do exercises that can help improve my calves and get them bigger
I feel like they’re lagging because maybe I’m not training them the correct way but I’m not 100% sure

what are some must do exercises that can help improve my calves and get them bigger
I feel like they’re lagging because maybe I’m not training them the correct way but I’m not 100% sure
do more volume bro

And what are you doing now?

you should be focused on both your calves and the front of the lower leg too

bicycling actually works great as well

I like to wear my calves out during leg day finish them off really hard and get a nice burn

hit them harder

Maybe you should increase the amount of weight you're doing

high volume for calves will work the best

Calves are definitely one of those parts that can he heavily affected by genetics. You can try training them more often. They are a muscle you can train almost daily.

Genetic

Top Bottom