Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 Guard

Jimmy

Growing Newb
Just got my first bottle of the Guard today and am eager to see what it brings. For those of you who are familiar with my issue, thanks for the advice. I go back for blood work first week of November and I am curious to see if this will bring my kidney function back from 55 to 100. I was foolish and did a CC of test 250 a week for a few months with no PCT etc hence the low kidney function. I’ll post an update in a few weeks.

Just got my first bottle of the Guard today and am eager to see what it brings. For those of you who are familiar with my issue, thanks for the advice. I go back for blood work first week of November and I am curious to see if this will bring my kidney function back from 55 to 100. I was foolish and did a CC of test 250 a week for a few months with no PCT etc hence the low kidney function. I’ll post an update in a few weeks.
I can't say if it will bring your kidney function back but without trying you won't know.

Start using n2guard and drink a lot of water, try to flush your system.

Before and after kidney values hard to say but you can surely help your kidneys.

I would use n2guard 7 caps/day with cranberry juice no sugar and drink a lot of water.

I can't say if it will bring your kidney function back but without trying you won't know.

Start using n2guard and drink a lot of water, try to flush your system.
I’m not expecting any miracles either but I think I’m within reason to expect some improvement. I’ve been staying hydrated and do some random fastening

bro n2guard good shit

I use n2guard year round... you will definitely see the benefits and reasoning for all the positive feedback as you continue to use it...

I use n2guard year round... you will definitely see the benefits and reasoning for all the positive feedback as you continue to use it...
Great ingredients indeed, if only I knew about this sooner. I went old school and did cranberry juice with water during the cycle which obviously didn’t cut it.

Thank you for your interest in my products please check out this information on N2Guard and stacking it with N2Generate:

N2Guard and N2Generate stack

N2Guard and N2Generate taking them together

Thanks for the info.. I will see what my next results bring me in a couple weeks and go from there. I don’t know if I’ll be hitting the pin again but I’d like to give the Sarms a go.

Top Bottom