napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

NapsGear.org Prices

Hey, this will be my first time taking anabolic steroids. I am considering purchasing a few vials of Geneza Pharmaceuticals' Testosterone Enanthate 250MG, as well as a few packs of GP Nolvadex 20MG and GP Clomid 50MG for PCT, from NapsGear.org. However, I am curious as to why products with the American flag cost twice as much as those without it.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
if it is USA based then that means they took the risk of importing it so i don't see it being unreasonable that they charge a little more.

for me i would go domestic all the way with steroids. if you are ordering non steroid products then international is fine

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Hey, this will be my first time taking anabolic steroids. I am considering purchasing a few vials of Geneza Pharmaceuticals' Testosterone Enanthate 250MG, as well as a few packs of GP Nolvadex 20MG and GP Clomid 50MG for PCT, from NapsGear.org. However, I am curious as to why products with the American flag cost twice as much as those without it.
USA based means they ship within 5-8 days to your door (usa->usa)
international means they ship international and takes 2-4 weeks to your door

its kind of like you get what you pay for

i order only domestic on naps because i want it fast lol :)

btw since you here and doin ga testosterone cycle you HAVE to come back and share a log journal with us

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
napsgear domestic is faster imo better
but make sure to post LOG

StevenDarwinMD

Medical Review Board
Red
LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Richardbrown

V.I.P.
Gold
Products with the flag are Domestic Products. and without a flag are International products, they are shipping from international its takes more time for delivery than Domestic products.
Please check here Naps shipping policy: https://www.napsgear.org/shipping.php
thanks.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Cos it cost more to ship them to the US and then ship them again to you

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear.Org Special Offers/Discounts and Reviews Steroids and SARMS 836
Richardbrown Napsgear: Reverse Hypers: Don’t Neglect Your Glutes Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 24, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 12
Y napsgear cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Trenbolone 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Want To Reveal Your Lower Abs? Here’s How Steroids and SARMS 12
P Smooth napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: 3 Banded Exercises to Improve Your Deadlift Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 17, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 14
L Napsgear best tren Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400) Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 10, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: DEUS MEDICAL- BUY 3 GET 1 FREE ! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
V napsgear test prop? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Food Palatability: Food is Simple, Behavior is Difficult. Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Sep 03, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 12
O Napsgear for the single guy Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: How Fast Do You Lose Fitness? Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 27, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Tough Workout? Here’s How to Recover Steroids and SARMS 14
F Napsgear anavar safe? Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear : 10 SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVES TO SISSY SQUATS Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: GP Prima 100 (Primobolan) Steroids and SARMS 13
C Napsgear newbie happy Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: THE 5 BEST TRAP EXERCISES FOR BUILDING MASS Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 20, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Lee Priest : Episode 17: I'm going Catabolic! - Bullsh*t Steroids and SARMS 14
H transforming my body on napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Want Results? The 5 Most Important Things You Need to Know Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: GP Tren Acetate 100 Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Training Abs on A Stationary Bike? Here’s How Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown NapsGear Weekend Sale Will Begin on Aug 13, 2022...! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Hemi Pharma, Europe UK : 30% OFF!! Steroids and SARMS 13
S Tren + Masteron from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 73: The Best Approach for Gyno Prevention Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear : 5 Exercises That Have Stood the Test of Time Steroids and SARMS 14
D My experience with napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: 6 Tips to Pace Yourself During a HIIT Session Steroids and SARMS 14