Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here but not to the grind

Vision

V.I.P.
Gold
Please allow me to introduce myself.. I've been a fellow brother of the grind for over 25 years.
I'm a super Mod on a few other forums and I network with some of the most amazing admins and staff on some others as well..
Just dropping a line and saying hello and here's a shout out to GearHead who refereed me here.. Him and I go back some ways, great guy..

If I do NOT reply to anyone's responses, please understand the past few weeks I have been extremely busy so online time has took a hit, but I PROMISE I will reply to all questions or inquiries from members here.. Just allow me ampule opportunity. I have some major catching up to do on so many communities..

Thank you for having me here guys.. If there is every anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask..

Best regards, P.S.L team supervisor
Vision

My brother, how are you man?

Place looks great.. Hopeful others intro themselves to me..

We now have express shipping, T/A is very respectable.. orders are shipping anywhere from 2-3 days after funds have been collect, and it's impressive how fast it is.. We also have 15% off using BTC as a payment for all orders including domestic..

If I can better assist you, pleas do not hesitate to ask, your needs are very important to me..

Vision seen you on evo, you are a stand up man!
Bro, I didn't expect that.. THANK YOU! really..

Gearhead invited me and he said all of you guys here are amazing. He said you are all like my kind of people, drama free and just good people that enjoy talking and sharing..