Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NF Titian Nordic fusion canada

MikeJones

I recently found NF Titian on here as a trusted source so I ordered something last week but nothing has came and I keep getting strung along it feels like ,and now no response! Does anyone have any experience with this lab ? Does it normally take weeks or a month to get your gear ?? I ordered from a Syn distributor as well from here and everything came in a few days thank god ,just seems like I'm getting shafted on the NF Titian one but not sure if they are just to busy or something.

I have no clue, never heard of them but also dont know much about any of the Canada places either.. maybe someone else will know

I recently found NF Titian on here as a trusted source so I ordered something last week but nothing has came and I keep getting strung along it feels like ,and now no response! Does anyone have any experience with this lab ? Does it normally take weeks or a month to get your gear ?? I ordered from a Syn distributor as well from here and everything came in a few days thank god ,just seems like I'm getting shafted on the NF Titian one but not sure if they are just to busy or something.
@MikeJones nordic fusion should be legit

whats the issue you're seeing?

@MikeJones Hi Mike, I apologize for the slightly slower replies as I am currently in-between travels, opening my laptop as often as I can to get back to the emails. This order was only placed on the 15th at 10PM and I waived the $100 minimum as well for ya brother. Within a day and a half it was organized and on-route. Unfortunately we're handcuffed to how fast Canada Post wants to move my friend. And they don't move any deliveries on weekends. Definitely understand your frustration though as my replies have been slower this passed week, especially as a first-time client. My apologies man. Happy to take any future orders you may need brother!

@MikeJones Hi Mike, I apologize for the slightly slower replies as I am currently in-between travels, opening my laptop as often as I can to get back to the emails. This order was only placed on the 15th at 10PM and I waived the $100 minimum as well for ya brother. Within a day and a half it was organized and on-route. Unfortunately we're handcuffed to how fast Canada Post wants to move my friend. And they don't move any deliveries on weekends. Definitely understand your frustration though as my replies have been slower this passed week, especially as a first-time client. My apologies man. Happy to take any future orders you may need brother!
Hello

I actually ordered mine on August 13th and the E Transfer confirmation I got was August 14th for $180.00 for 2 bottles Enthate plus delivery.
Now it's August 21 ,8 days later and I still have not even got a tracking number ??

Hello

I actually ordered mine on August 13th and the E Transfer confirmation I got was August 14th for $180.00 for 2 bottles Enthate plus delivery.
Now it's August 21 ,8 days later and I still have not even got a tracking number ??
Maybe I am confused with who this is. Would you be able to quickly shoot me an email brother? To my understanding I've gotten all recent tracking numbers out but of course if you don't have yours yet that isn't right. No worries on the order though my friend. It was out within a couple days surely, and I do have access to the tracking information so we can check it out no problem.

Maybe I am confused with who this is. Would you be able to quickly shoot me an email brother? To my understanding I've gotten all recent tracking numbers out but of course if you don't have yours yet that isn't right. No worries on the order though my friend. It was out within a couple days surely, and I do have access to the tracking information so we can check it out no problem.
Just sent you a email let me know THX