Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no good on dairy

Vinzencor

my stomach hurts like heck when I mess with dairy, this started happening a year and is getting worse. I think I am allergic to milk products. Problem is I know I need my calcium, is there a supplement I can take before I mess with dairy that will help solve my stomach ailments or no?

dont eat dairy but really what you need to do is take probiotics and fiber daily

dairy actually does not boost calcium, that is dairy industry propaganda. it leeches it

did you know the dairy industry in the USA started as a ponzi scheme to sell cows to naive German/irish immigrants in the midwest ? they ended up losing their land and everything and banks took their property they worked so hard for. the ones who made it formed a huge industry which is in 22 states and canada and spend billions trying to get you to buy their products

also sorry but you cannot take a calcium pill to boost calcium.

calcium is stored in our bones. if you have healthy bones thanks to diet and exercise you will have calcium. guess why americans are #1 in the world in osteoperosis? cause the majority they neither have good diets or exercise lol.

my stomach hurts like heck when I mess with dairy, this started happening a year and is getting worse. I think I am allergic to milk products. Problem is I know I need my calcium, is there a supplement I can take before I mess with dairy that will help solve my stomach ailments or no?
bro if you stomach hurt then don't eat it

Top Bottom