napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

NPP cycle planning

rankielo

I am planning my next cycle using nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP 400-500mgs a week
I was wondering if you can give me a hand and tell me what is the best product to use
I’m 37 years old, 5’11’’ and 178 pounds with 15% body fat
My question is how much test should i use and how much of an AI will go with it for a smooth cycle

Jbswole40

Active Bro
Fellas are right...I ran very similar cycle recently..8 weeks 300/300 and proviron ed..good results keep my calories lower got more vascular than big.

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I am planning my next cycle using nandrolone phenylpropionate NPP 400-500mgs a week
I was wondering if you can give me a hand and tell me what is the best product to use
I’m 37 years old, 5’11’’ and 178 pounds with 15% body fat
My question is how much test should i use and how much of an AI will go with it for a smooth cycle
300mgs npp and 300mgs test prop thats smart
20mgs aromasin and n2guard 7 caps

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
npp 300
test 300
dbol 50

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Your plan is solid, but need small adjustment: NPP and TEST PROP-300mgs each weekly; AROMASIN-20mgs; N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M NPP cycle tips Steroids and SARMS 8
M NPP cycle ancillaries Steroids and SARMS 7
D testosterone enanthate and npp cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
dylangemelli Video NPP (Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate) Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
A sustanon and NPP stack Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode 439 NPP vs Deca Durabolin and Sustanon cycles. Steroids and SARMS 14
T NPP vs. Deca? Steroids and SARMS 16
M NPP from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 10
MuadDeeb Does an NPP injection typically burn? Steroids and SARMS 18
S Naspgear blends NPP Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli How to use and dose NPP: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
B Npp Doses Steroids and SARMS 18
B Npp or Deca Steroids and SARMS 14
B Tren ace and Npp Steroids and SARMS 14
Z NPP instead of tren? Steroids and SARMS 6
S deca durabolin and npp dosage time Steroids and SARMS 8
B whats better deca or npp? bulking Steroids and SARMS 2
F NPP not safe for cycling? Steroids and SARMS 2
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 192 Bryan Balzano Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Y Adding sarms to cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
V Non weight training cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
S Adding a kickstarter to cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Robertgrey Approved What was your 1st HGH cycle? Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 191 Bertil Fox Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
H primobolan solo cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 486 Natural healthy ingredients to take along with your Steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
Maverick602 Need cycle advice? LIST YOUR GOALS Steroids and SARMS 22
SteveSmi Mike Matarazzo death cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 190 Bob Cicherillo "bobchick" Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
J Senior steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
L Cycle setup with kicker Steroids and SARMS 21
E Larger dose cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
L Next cycle that is clean Steroids and SARMS 18
J Long sarms cycle shut down Steroids and SARMS 17
G Should i stop my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 189 Joe Rogan Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
J S4 cycle pros and cons Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 481 Perfect Abdominals, rest between sets and Recomposition cycle ideas. Steroids and SARMS 15
Simard32 My cycle log from @UGFreaks Steroids and SARMS 34
K How to help with body aches on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Very FIRST Steroid/Prohormone Cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar. Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 188 Vince Taylor Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
V How to add ancillaries to cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
L Trenbolone cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 187 Mike Matarazzo Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Maverick602 Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale) Steroids and SARMS 201
U SARMS Energy sarms cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
S Steroids Clean gains for a cycle Steroids and SARMS 16