Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrobal mk a year straight?

Stanform

Saw some guy online say that you have to run mk nutrobal for a year straight or you won’t get results
thought that was kind of dumb. is he just trying to sell me a Year's worth of MK677 nutrobal or is there any logic to it?
My goal is injury repair and fat loss. I’m 6’1’’ and 240 pounds with 25% body fat. I have a lot of injuries from my construction job

i felt a hunger surge and harder sleep the first week on it

for fat loss and injury repair it is true you need to run it longer, but you also need to fix things in your life too. like eating better, fasting and laying off the weights so much

Saw some guy online say that you have to run mk nutrobal for a year straight or you won’t get results
thought that was kind of dumb. is he just trying to sell me a Year's worth of MK677 nutrobal or is there any logic to it?
My goal is injury repair and fat loss. I’m 6’1’’ and 240 pounds with 25% body fat. I have a lot of injuries from my construction job
I got real hungry on nutrobal for 2 weeks then it went away
control your hunger if you want to use it

but if you have a pick go with cardarine gw and rad140 with cardazol for a cut

no, for sure no
16-26 weeks is longest I suggest nutrobal mk677 even at 25mgs ed

1 year is too long
12 weeks is enough with mk677
completely and utterly wrong to say the least... have you EVER read any studies on it? its shown to be most effective at a year length... id recommend actually looking at facts before posting things that are so far wrong like this...

The ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile GH secretion and significantly increased FFM over 12 months and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional, and ultimately pharmaco-economic, studies in elderly adults are indicated.

theres so many long term studies out there on this... really really bad post here by you

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE information in this thread which is completely and utterly false to say the least... there are studies dating back to the 90's showing the long term benefits and proving you get far more out of it running it longer term.. the people out there who put out good info and are on top of this have many posts and videos on this as well... there are always years of posts on forums of people having major success running it long term as opposed to those running it shorter term and missing out on a lot of the results... i wish people would actually know wtf they are talking about before parroting off each other with bad info

I have ran it for a year with amazing results, on multiple occasions. I had Dylan's help guiding me on it and it was a huge success. Remember to get the best quality sarms at either Sarms4Sale or Umbrella Labs!

That guy is wrong... kinda. The longer the better but it's not stuck to 12 months exactly

20 weeks of MK677 is enough, but better cutting cycle would be: RAD140-25mgs; GW-20mgs; CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss