Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Odin danabol verification

Moose0421

Hey bros. Well I am starting my cycle this week Sustanon 300 with Danabol 20. Had to wait for arimidex. Always great service with domestic supply, the sust verification checks out, the Danabol 20 did not. Wasn't sure if it matters so much being they have some problems with verification on the site. Anyone else had issues? Thanks I'll be posting my plan this week

there should not be any issues whatsoever with any of greg's products... im sure you can check with him but everything he has is tested thoroughly

Hey bros. Well I am starting my cycle this week Sustanon 300 with Danabol 20. Had to wait for arimidex. Always great service with domestic supply, the sust verification checks out, the Danabol 20 did not. Wasn't sure if it matters so much being they have some problems with verification on the site. Anyone else had issues? Thanks I'll be posting my plan this week
@Moose0421 some orals dont scan right, I had that issue so dont worry
@domestic-supply.com supply 100% legit you have nothing to worry about

and I can't wait for your LOG journal make sure you post it

reminder how
Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Sustanon Dbol cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Odin is legit from D-S I can vouch for Greg
and please start your log

APPROVED SOURCE - DOMESTIC-SUPPLY

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

hello. can you send me photo of the code by email? also did you try to scan QR code? I think you just entered one letter wrong - try to scan qr code)

hello. can you send me photo of the code by email? also did you try to scan QR code? I think you just entered one letter wrong - try to scan qr code)
Yes not a problem. I'll send it over. I did in fact make sure I had all the numbers correct. Scan I did not try. Thank you for the reply DS!💯