Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG never trust an eroids source!

raghe

I feel really stupid posting yes but I have to warn others so they don't get burned. I ordered steroids from three different sources off of the website Eroids which were highly rated. apparently the site is a scam because they'll rate a source high but really though sources are Crooks and if you post a negative review they will ban you off the site. all three sources sent me bunker and also two of the three sent me the wrong gear all together

eroids is ran by sources, the owner is an actual steroid seller, how can you trust their reviews?

I feel really stupid posting yes but I have to warn others so they don't get burned. I ordered steroids from three different sources off of the website Eroids which were highly rated. apparently the site is a scam because they'll rate a source high but really though sources are Crooks and if you post a negative review they will ban you off the site. all three sources sent me bunker and also two of the three sent me the wrong gear all together

Ask yourself by who

I have never been a fan of their website and have never really trusted it. You have one of the best sources you can find right here on anabolex. I would highly recommend checking out Domestic Supply!