Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral liquid aas

majorhas

is there oral liquid aas suppliers?
like liquid anavar or winstrol?
I want to mix the orals into my protein shake and drink the whole day, I do about 4 shakes per day.
So as to get my dose spread out I want to get the dose into 4 shakes.
I need the type of liquid that adds to protein.

You can check PSL or D-S but I'm not sure they have liquid orals. You can get caps from them and empty the caps out into the drink or grind down the tablets for this. Not a lot of liquid AAS guys out there.

is there oral liquid aas suppliers?
like liquid anavar or winstrol?
I want to mix the orals into my protein shake and drink the whole day, I do about 4 shakes per day.
So as to get my dose spread out I want to get the dose into 4 shakes.
I need the type of liquid that adds to protein.

Adding steroids to protein = no

First off, drinking 4 protein shakes per day is ridiculous. Are you eating any real food? There is no need for any shakes to be honest. With the gear, just focus on using a good source for orals. It will not matter then what form they are in. I highly recommend Domestic-Supply. Honestly, I would go with tablets and just swallow them down.

Damn you must go through protein like ciggerettes🤣 you chain drinking! To each his own brotha, do you. I would split my oral caps or pills throughout the day, instead of drinking them. It’s not a hassle especially if your already taking your cycle guard in the morning and night...

You can check PSL or D-S but I'm not sure they have liquid orals. You can get caps from them and empty the caps out into the drink or grind down the tablets for this. Not a lot of liquid AAS guys out there.

Crush the pills ^ I add anavar to my protein shake when I cut, it's a good idea.