Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Method

CurlyRN

How does everyone order their gear? Do you plan ahead and by what you need for the year as one big package. Do you order as needed? Just trying to be discreet obviously. Any help is appreciated.

all i can tell you is that you NEVER start or run a cycle until you have EVERYTHING on hand... ordering a year in advance is not the best plan considering so many facotrs could change, including health, goals, finances, everyday life etc..

all i can tell you is that you NEVER start or run a cycle until you have EVERYTHING on hand... ordering a year in advance is not the best plan considering so many facotrs could change, including health, goals, finances, everyday life etc..
Sorry I didn't specify. I run testosterone year round already I'm just tired of the middle man stuff. So I'm looking to order direct but obviously don't want to have it seized or the law at my door. So obviously after I blast for a short time I'll cruise on the "trt" dose. So more or less I'm asking the safest way to do this where I'm not out the money or in trouble. I've heard PO box and then it doesn't matter how often or size. Just wanting confirmation more or less. Thanks again.

Sorry I didn't specify. I run testosterone year round already I'm just tired of the middle man stuff. So I'm looking to order direct but obviously don't want to have it seized or the law at my door. So obviously after I blast for a short time I'll cruise on the "trt" dose. So more or less I'm asking the safest way to do this where I'm not out the money or in trouble. I've heard PO box and then it doesn't matter how often or size. Just wanting confirmation more or less. Thanks again.
Thats up to you man... theres no guarantee on anything but i would recommend ordering domestic as opposed to international because that makes the likelihood of issue far far lower.. i dont like po boxes, i prefer a physical address, like going to a ups store for example, or local mail box store, where it still counts as a physical address.. you have to show an id regardless to get the box but thats up to you... The most trusted site is @domestic-supply.com which you can easily see by the overabundance of reviews for far longer than any other company you will find

Thats up to you man... theres no guarantee on anything but i would recommend ordering domestic as opposed to international because that makes the likelihood of issue far far lower.. i dont like po boxes, i prefer a physical address, like going to a ups store for example, or local mail box store, where it still counts as a physical address.. you have to show an id regardless to get the box but thats up to you... The most trusted site is @domestic-supply.com which you can easily see by the overabundance of reviews for far longer than any other company you will find
Awesome man! I appreciate your help!

How does everyone order their gear? Do you plan ahead and by what you need for the year as one big package. Do you order as needed? Just trying to be discreet obviously. Any help is appreciated.
@CurlyRN i like to order domestic and big packages are fine to po box or ups store.

Now what cycle you ordering? whats your plan? just testosterone?
@CurlyRN if you doing self-TRT year round you need to start a LOG journal on anabolex so we can guide you to full results.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Self-TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

APPROVED SOURCE - PLS (PuritySourceLabs)

APPROVED SOURCE - DOMESTIC-SUPPLY

APPROVED SOURCE - UGFREAK

APPROVED SOURCE - NAPSGEAR

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

use domestic supply with ugfreak both and log your progress with us

domestic supply knows how to pack and ship items. let them handle it

ugfreak.to handles all sorts of orders small or large. you can be rest assured they will get you your package safely and timely