Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Out with a back injury

RippedM

So I need to take some time away from the gym to heal up my back which has been bothering me the last few months
my doctor said that I don't need surgery but he said that slamming around weights isn't helping the situation either
in the meantime with supplements can I take to conserve my muscle

So I need to take some time away from the gym to heal up my back which has been bothering me the last few months
my doctor said that I don't need surgery but he said that slamming around weights isn't helping the situation either
try using fish oil and joint support

take a break and heal up

Muscle or the bone??

N2guard bro tb500