Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

owner rude roidbank.com

RBRBlow

The owner of roidbank.com is a real piece of trash
He got snippy with me over the email cause I needed help making a coin transfer
not everyone is a genius on this stuff, and he finally said it would be best if I just sent them a moneygram cause I was too dumb to figure it out. Sheesh the nerve of people

Domestic Supply is an industry leader for well over a decade... Top brand choices with the best quality, customer service and shipping speed you will find! I would strongly suggest making the switch to domestic supply!

The best source that I can recommend is Domestic Supply. You have the trust, the quality and best customer service you can find. Domestic Supply is who I exclusively use.

What a shitty attitude. I recommend heading over to EVO and reading stevesmi's article on how to use bitcoin. He explains it super simple and you will love it once used to it. I also recommend going with Domestic-Supply next time. Best customer service out there and top quality gear.

The owner of roidbank.com is a real piece of trash
He got snippy with me over the email cause I needed help making a coin transfer
not everyone is a genius on this stuff, and he finally said it would be best if I just sent them a moneygram cause I was too dumb to figure it out. Sheesh the nerve of people
Are you a Karen or Kevin?? Don't come here dissing cos you f**ked up. I'm seeing way too much of this in all manner of situations now.