Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Oxandrolon (Anavar) quality

saw this Balkan anavar on d-s hows the quality? 10mgs tabs 25mgs tabs that means I'll need how many boxes if I run 30mgs for 6 weeks?

arent all anavar 50mgs per tab?

saw this Balkan anavar on d-s hows the quality? 10mgs tabs 25mgs tabs that means I'll need how many boxes if I run 30mgs for 6 weeks?

I ran balkan anavar 2 or 3 times I think. It was high quality easy on the stomach.

if you do 6 weeks or 42 days x 30mgs = 1260mgs of anavar you need
you roughly need 5 boxes of anavar to run the full var run

50mgs per tablet? sure I see that kind of anavar around but balkan I think is mostly pharma 10mgs.

absolutely not on the tab mg... most anavar comes in 10 mg tabs, which is generally standard as it accommodates different types of dosing... 50 mg tabs are not nearly as common so you are way way way off in that regard...

as far as the quality, this is the anavar brand that made me switch my hatred stance on anavar that lasted nearly 10 years... this brand directly from domestic supply put anavar as one of my least favorite steroids to my top 2... so if that tells you anything on the quality, that should speak for itself.. .i even humbled myself into making a video about my apologies to anavar, admitting i was wrong all this time and THIS anavar is the reason why...

Balkan has pharma grade anavar quality, high quality var.

5 boxes is what you need.

Top Bottom