Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in my foot

Nsadie

I have been dealing with a lot of pain in my foot ever since I started doing a lot of cardio and jogging. It bothers me now when I'm doing squats and when I'm doing deadlifts and putting a lot of pressure on my foot. It's like the bottom of the foot and it feels like my foot is being stretched. Any advice as to what this is and what I can do from here

I have been dealing with a lot of pain in my foot ever since I started doing a lot of cardio and jogging. It bothers me now when I'm doing squats and when I'm doing deadlifts and putting a lot of pressure on my foot. It's like the bottom of the foot and it feels like my foot is being stretched. Any advice as to what this is and what I can do from here
You need to take time off and rest. Add some n2joint rx.

Foot pain is hard to handle, need rest and massage.

See if a better pair of running shoes might help