Phurious pharma stole $3000

CKFuel

Hey I am writing for help. 5 months ago I ordered steroids from this source called Phurious pharma which was a big source on another forum. I am not sure if I used the real person because now I read he changed the name to Krazie and was in prison during this time. I already sent bitcoins to them. How do I find out what happened to my money?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
interesting cause he is back pimping steroids again on a few forums. seems like either this is a copycat pretending to be him or he is trying to scam people now. what were you thinking here?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
the posts ive seen that he is supposedly making sure dont sound like the guy i remember... either way, this is a fucked up situation and why you always stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find

Mobster

V.I.P.
Hey I am writing for help. 5 months ago I ordered steroids from this source called Phurious pharma which was a big source on another forum. I am not sure if I used the real person because now I read he changed the name to Krazie and was in prison during this time. I already sent bitcoins to them. How do I find out what happened to my money?
Call me suspicious but only yesterday was he mentioned. First time ever and now this. C'mon.