Possible esoteric tren side?

RichVerner

Hello, your probably gonna think that I'm joking, but I'm not and I'm really curious to see if this is a legitimate side effect from trenbolone acetate. It was after a chest/back day (monday-thursday). I.e. Arnold's """beginner""" bodybuilding routine from his encyclopedia, and I was in bed reading and I rubbed my ballsack with my hand and my hand smelled like cinnamon? It wasn't a bad smell..infact it smelled really really good, almost like a gingerbread cookie or some kind of cinnamon coffee cake which my mum would make when I was a boy. Is it possible that the tren is causing a cinnamon like odour to permeate from my beanbag?. Thanks guys.

RichVerner

I am not on any other forums guy. This is the only one. Yes it smelled very good actually. Ok thanks for the replies 8)

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
First time I've heard this one and all I can say is I dont know what your habits are but might look into those. Its not the tren

RichVerner

Ok guys I just want to thank you for all your replies. I really wasn't trying to be a troll or anything and you guys have helped me in the past. Please tell P.S.L to PLEASE re-stock their domestic line asap, I got $ that's burning a hole in my pocket and they are out of just about everything. Not trying to knock them, just saying I love them as a source, and hope they stock up again soon. ,8)